Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fruitful Day of Shopping!!!

Ahhhh.. I'm soooo sleepy!! okok. I'll go proceed to my bed after I post this.. sorry.. gonna be a short one though I really haf so much stuff to blog abt... guess this will happen to almost everyone bah... sometimes at a particular instant u juz haf os much to blog abt.. but once u reach home and stare at ur comp.. almost 70% of the stuff somehow are juz forgotten le.. haha..

ok.. enuff of crap.. hmm due to the caramel latte frap from Gelare yest... I juz barely slept for 4 hrs only last night!! Think it's cos it has been a long time since I drank coffee le bah.. so now feeling quite giddy le.. cos woke up like abt 7.30am.. then went jogging.. then proceed to SW.. heh.. nice choreo again.. and the mya's song juz keep playing in my head the ENTIRE DAY!! haha.. esp the "tug tug" partttt.. heheh..

Hmm.. after class went to bugis to check out the nike pants which I saw at suntec and felt a STRONG SENSE OF AFFECTION for.. haha.. =P but it wasnt there... =( then I made a trip to vivo instead.. tinking I haven been there for quite sometime already too.. and and and.... really emptied my savings at the BIRD shop =( ok.. I've decided to wear nike stuff for new yr le.. dunno why recently juz dun feel like buying any decent dresses.. or working clothes.. whenever I do shop.. my eyes oni juz zoom into clothes for dancing de... so I'm like really oni walking into puma.. nike.. adidas.. or juz any shops which are selling any clothes with hoodie.. suitable for dance de.. hmm... at least I feel much better after buying too =P so I guess I'll juz wear back the same few tops at work bah.. who cares abt work.. BLEAHXXXX .. and SIGHHHH it's mon again!!! luckily it's gonna be a short week... -_- I muz die die finish my report by tues... if not cant enjoy my cny le... ok... ong puay son!!! u muz do it k!!! haha...

okok... needa go and prepare to slp le.. tmr then will haf the zest to do work... HOPEFULLYYYY...

OKOK.. will update AND CHANGE BLOGSKIN soon!! haha.. purple is not really my colour la.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home