Monday, February 11, 2008

tuesday bluez....

ok! guess it's now time to 收拾心情...and get ready for work tmr~!!! ha... tink I'm getting more and more "pan tang" as I grow older.. maybe also influenced by my "old" colleagues bah... heard them say fifth day of this new yr is not good for pigs to start work.. so I took a day leave today... whicvh tink is much needed anyway.. after working soooo hard for the entire Jan without taking any leave..
hmmm my new yr uh... ok bah i guess... quite normal and same as other new yrsss... juz tat maybe I have been leading a veryyy active lifestyle recently.. so abit not used to the SUDDEN break... no gym.. no dance for the enire 4 days!!!!could feel myself withering.. and missing dance SOOO MUCH!!! and and and.. could feel all the flabbiness already... esp I juz kept eating my FAVOURITE CAHSEW NUTS NON STOP!!!! haha.. ya... these cashews are my ultimate fav... a quite expensive indulgence though.. =P yahh so dear frens.. pls buy me a few KGs of that for my bday.. or christmas k!! hahaha.. =P
oh yah.. met up with some ex classmates for for gathering...both from my pri sku and JC... and lao yu sheng!!XD really v fun siah... shld do it every yr ;)
oh yahh.. and watched 2 movies over the break too... jay chou slam dunk and 27 dresses.. FINALLY!!! both are not bad shows..i tink.. really glad i managed to catch the 27 dresses b4 it finishes showing... well.. cliche it may be... but which romance comedy isnt?? i tink I juz love romance comedies.. haha.. oh yah the slam dunk show was not bad at all too!! jay chou is cute... though not shuai.. oh but tink I prefer his previous secret movie though... more unique bah i guess..
oh. and did i mention I OVERSPENT AGAIN!!! over the past few days.. sighhh wad else is new.... ONG PUAY SON!! U MUZ STOP BUYING!!! sighh i know this is easier said than done =( bought some MORE dance clothings.. plus 2 cds... jolin and show de...) cos both of them happen to haf concert dvds in them... esp looking forward to show's concert... think he really has got excellent showmanship and his dance moves are WOWWWW.. =P SIGHH if oni in real life i can find a guy who can dance so well/..actually may haf la.. but plus the looks...will be abit difficult though =P dunno why this time I bought jolin's wan also..hmm tink I juz wanna see her dance for te wu J and ri bu luo bah...
ahhh wad else ne...hmm today met up w fion to practise dance.. haha.. hope I dint make her more confused abt suman's steps.. =P hmm yah and really hope she recover soon from her throat infection... and quickly pull thru the tough times at home... i know u can de!! "要加油哦!!" HAA...does this sounds familiar?? =) oh yah!!! finally went back SW to dance todayyyy... HAA.. felt a geat sense of relief =P too bad ql cannot come w me =( surprisingly mon class seems to be super super few ppl!!at first is choon hui.. oni 3 ppl!! regretted not going...cos never try her class b4 also.. then bryan.. which has maybe abt 10 ppl.. oh but tink I still prefer his other classes to JK pop bah... then followed by yutaki's class.. which became quite empty again... hmm funny hor.. some how his class like weekdays q few ppl... thurs also.. then folloed by sheila's.... wowwww... suddenly the class became packed again!! of cos w all the gao shous like suman and kaleb etc... oh btw.. bryan said hi to me when i stepeed into the studio!! haha.. surprise surprise..never knew he could recog me... always tot I'm juz a small FRYYYY.. haa so got a bit shocked la.. =P
ok.. guess it's time to go do some facial .. and prepare to slp.. haa.. need a lot to prepare me for tmr's work!! as well as practises for the upcoming audition...

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Arkmoon said...

HAhahahahaah!!!
hey how come u havent change ur skin ? T___T;;;;
haAaaAaa... later will see u!! anothing 20hours...
Cya at CAROL class

 
At February 12, 2008 at 12:42 AM , Blogger ffindingmyselff said...

wahahah!! u commented!!! I tot no one reads my blog.. hee.. thx!~~ okok... muz kill my lazy bones and qucikly change skin... need a lot of free time la.. hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home