TIRED beyond WORDS....
I guess the title says it all.... I'm reallyyy tired recently.. stressed over so much stuff... more and more arrows at work shooting at me... the recital items.. the jazz course... the dance classes.. anddd anddd most importantlyyy.. the upcoming POP BATTLE............ haiz.,, actually...kinda know that i'll be the first one out.. haa.. cos the rest are really too zai already... plus missed quite abit when the course first started that time... arghhh..I'm always lydat..always stressing myself out at the last min cos of not putting in enuff effort at the beginning... juz like when i first started dancing.... hmmz... well.. anyway... ya lor.. this pop battle is making me lose slp... and having realll phobia.... ahh but finally.. the popping course is coming to an end and I can finally take a break on weds......... WOOSAAAAAAAA!!!! haha... really needed it... some more weds watch movies also cheaper hor... heh.. can even try o school classes on weds even...when i haf the time and enrgy... and $$$.. haha.. hmmm... shall see to it... =P
oh ya dint blog recently also cos I HAVEN BEEN STAYING IN THE OFFICE in the first place... sighh.. rushing here and there... doing sai gang.. this and that... ya lo...
haish ok la.. v late le.. i better go slp firstttttttt..... will update soon~~~~~~~~
oh ya oh yahhh i learnt somethg new today.... u can really tell a person 's character from his/her popping style.. heh... interestingggg~~~ and i really think so... =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home