random post
ok.. I've survived last week of hell at work.. managed to get some stuff done.. but still having others coming in at the same time -_- well.. at least my boss is back.. but i still have 5 more workdays to countdown until my colleague comes back from his honeymoonnnnnn... haishh... but I guess I'll haf to stick to the principle of 能者多劳 to keep encouraging myself to be more positive when "arrows" come shooting at meeeee....haha.. very the ah Q 精神hor..
hmm anyway the remainder of my free time ( other than time I spent in front of my pc and on my beloved bed) isssss........*drum rollllll* spent in the dance studios... HAHA.. wad else is new right.. now I've like sold my weekends to the sw recital.. and weekdays nights.. sometimes abit of OTs and and my regular dance lessons.. and of cossss.. the ABT andbodycombat in the gym which I cant miss too..
hmmz sometimes also wondering why and for wad purpose am I spending so much of my time dancing... cos of passion? cos of nothing better to do? cos I wanna show myself/show others tat I haf improved? sometimes also dun wanna/dun dare to tink whether I have improved.. cos the thought is too scary.. cos I'm v scared that the ans is no.. then I would haf lost all the drive to go.. as I've seen many others walking the same path...haishhh..I actually tink a lot.. though on the surface I seems rather bochap and optimistic... haha sorry the above para is a redundant one =P
anyway.. mum is finally!!! ahh at least I have my favourite mushroom eggs for dinner for one week!!! b4 she flies to shanghai again next week with my dad.. which means.. I'll be all alone at home again next week.. =( ok la.. she claims that I'm FOREVER not at home too..erhh which is rather true too =P ok la.. she seems rather satisfied with her trip.. being able to see many nice sceneries and many many types of nice flowers..well as long as she's happy!! haa then she wont nag at me too long when i go for dance also..
oh yeah managed to find sometime out to catch the forbidden city too.. not too bad.. haa.. though i really tot I wont like it at first..it's pretty funny.. and the parts where the ang moh boy is learning kung fu reminds me somewhat of the process of learning dance... 基本功's really v impt in any kinds of dance.. and it's certainly not somethg one can acquire overnight... =)
2 Comments:
as long u have put in the effort, u wont feel gultiy... rememeber to do everything at ur realli best.. and not stone. and U know tat u have put ur very best.. like jazz class,watever sheila told u take it as a lesson and practice and not depress or sad... u must happy tat at least she have the attention on u.. =D so PUSH urself to the limit.. Ok?
Tell urself, u dance cos u love it and not cos of others.. =D
HAHA.. yeahhh i really haf SERIOUS STONING problem which i need to overcome!! Fion also caught me stoning at Bryan's class last night =P KEKE.. and yahhh at least sheila names my name =)
we muz JIAYOUUU aaaa!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home