Thursday, February 21, 2008

~Respect Me~

I know I am horribly incorrigible..........

ARGHHH... I... I... I...I... spent on dance clothes AGAIN.....

haiz... it all started from hearing wad my cousin said last night... telling me that adidas got new arrival pants... the type i looking for... with elastic band at the bottom of the pants type...make me so excited!! =P Thus... today during lunchtime.. I KNEW I had to make a trip down to see for myself le.. (if not tink I'll keep tinking of it...) but after i went to the shop.. wad caught my eye is not the pants she told me abt.. cos it seems more like those running pants.. but.. another pair of repect me pants... it's all black.. but with gold crown logo.. and the bottoms is also elastic de!!! ahh hard to describe.. but i juz fell in love with it after I saw it...PLUS they mave my size in new piece.. PLUS it is the last piece.. and so... therefore hence.. haiyah... tink no need to continue the story further liao.. =p hm... wondering if this buying impulse is a kind of disease.. i'm really afraid it is.. hopefully.. like wad my cousin says.. I'll juz stop buying when i feel i haf enough of those pants le bah... juz like my jackets ... =P

ahh ok... I know it's very bad to be blogging when I shld be doing work in the office!!! but every night when i get home i'm already too tired to blog le.. sometimes dun even wanna look in the mirror cos I really hate my eye circles!!! okok.. I really muz slp early tonight.. (though i say this like almost everyday) haiz..but ya.. today muz!!!

haa.. everyone in my office is talking abt the dunno how many million ang bao draw tonight... dunno wad system 10.. system 100.. and of cos... under their "bad" influence.. I bought a couple of dollars la.. haha.. no harm trying my luck mar... who knows.... haha.. ahhh.. after tonight will haf more millionaires in singapore le..

hmmm oh yahh really love the weather recently.. sooo windy!! If oni it stays this way for the rest of the yr.. actually v good to go for jogs... and and.. I HAVEN BEEN JOGGING FOR A WEEK le!!! muz muz go this weekend.. hmphhh...

ahh it's so nice when boss is not ard.. =P heh.. k la.. but i better not be so guo fen.. muz go back to work le..

oh juz a sudden tot... actually "respect me" is quite a nice grp name too hor? heh.. but a bit like LE though =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home