Sunday, June 29, 2008

this entry marks the end of half of 2008... =P

yayyyyy!!! i'm getting an iPhone!!! haaa... or rather I HOPE... =x heard that there's gonna be a white one coming out? hmm shall wait patiently for 11th july to come cos it'll be launching in HK... muhahaha....

ahhh really feel like going HK/TW desparately... seeing like most of my frens going overseas for hols's making me sooo GIANNNNN.... O_o.. and I'm already missing HK food and the endless shopping streets tat open late into the night.... walking aimlessly shopping on the streets of HK... listening to the damn familiar cantonese... but its reallyyyy hot over there now... hmmm maybe towards the end of the yr bahz...

goshhhhh...... in juz a blink of an eye...exactly half of 2008 is already GONE!!!! cos i juz realised that it's already 30th June!!! =( time really really flies... but come to think of it.. I guess these 6 mths has really been a very 充实one for me indeed... omg.. guess I really accomplished many things which I would not haf dreamt of b4... like it was juz Christmas 07 tat I've made a wish to be able to haf a chance to perform... all those things.. like taking part in mf audition.. (TWICE.. grrrr) recital audition.. going to Langkawi on my own for the first time...performing at YMS for the first time.. all thecountless trainings for the recital.. and finally the recital performances itself... woahhh... come to tink of it.. i'm secretly proud that I've accomplished so much thru out the past 6 mths! well of cos eye bags..stress... loss of slp are the undesirable "by-products" of all these accomplishments...but I guess .. hmmm it's all worthwhile bah! =)

hmmz... wad else to update ne... recently.. really nothing much... oh yeah... recently feeling quite down tat my dance teacher at mf is leaving to work in KL.. haish... maybe wad she said is true bah... 天下真的没有不散的筵席...but everytime the tot of her leaving would never fail to sadden me.. after all I guess she's also the one who gave me quite a lot of motivation in dance...being my first dance 启蒙老师... maybe some ppl might think that she isnt tat wonderful a teacher...or that the new teachers might prove to be better than her.. but guess the stuff which she imparted me these 2 yrs would stay with me for a long time bah..haha.. I juz hope I wont break down and cry on the day tat she really leaves...I tink I'm never a sentimental person anyway... =x

hmmz... hmmz.. dunno if the newly revamped HH.. new jazz.. reggae classes would be how... quite looking forward.. but also feeling sense of apprehension... hAA... mixed feelings i guess.. okayz.. guess I'll get back to my work lo... and update again soon when I am free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home