08.08.08
Just got an sms from qiao... and realised that it's 08.08.08!!! haha... ok.. i know tat it's 08.08.. but i dint think of the yr 08 as well =P so... it's quite a memorable day in history i tink.. hee.. so decided to post somethg.. hoho..
hmm.. lucky i dint fall and make a fool of myself last week dancing in heels =P but i tink I looked like a SAM SUI woman in that PAINFUL PAIR OF HEELS!!! my toes were like swollen kayz!!!soooo... i bought another pair of boots heels at far east juz now... all the shoes were going for half price of of renovation sale!! and I'm loving it cos it has got some leopard skin design at the top ;) and the heels r not tat scaringly tall too =)
oh yah ... and I'm going to rebond my hair tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE finally i'm going to get rid of the kew hair..esp the fringe!! haha.. yayay... bleahz... got mini national day celebration in the office.. shall go and feast now...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home