RARRRRRR!!!!
haiz... here to vent my anger again.... nothing seems to be going right today... maybe it's a monday bah... die le.. tink I better look for another job soon.. hmmz haven got time to flip through sat recruit yet.. really have had enuff of this place.. making me travel to places which I dowan to and not giving me a chance for any choices... and ppl not working getting paid higher than me.. and ppl who are real working leaving my unit and leaving the sai gang for me.... haizzzzz.... yahhh I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!! will try to look for raffles place/tp area which is closer to me than newton... even though it means that I cant go gym that often during lunch times....
sickening boss... sickening work... nothing to look forward to on a TERRIBLE monday except.... DANCE....................
oh yahh.. tink I wont be going for the o school reggae le.. juz realised that it clashes with my keyboard lessons after all. =( next round bah... after May...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home