Sunday, March 16, 2008

devastating tripppp =(

ok... im now very convinced that this trip is indeed a disaster... =( so many things to blog abt...dunno where to start...
ok... firstly.. one the first day while i was going to the airport.. discovered tat my phone's sms function was not workng.. so all the inbox messages were gone.. and cant even send/receive any msgs... then i just tot i NEED to haf some forms of communication... so I eep trying and trying and finay after doing a master reset, I managed to restore the sms function... buttt all the contacts info etc were gone... =( but still ok.. since I can finay communicate with my frens.. thennn..when i reached.. discovered that the hotel and my room is so yucky... sighhh...

i went to the gym.. my specs fell and part of it broken off..so now trying to be as carefu with it as possible.. cos I'll be amost blind without my specs.. and i cant be wearing contacts always...

and nowww my laptop also crashed and haf to borrow colleague's to use...

and of cos there r also many other issues..like not being able to dance.. keep having nightmares and not sleeping well.... etc.....

ARGHHHHHH... can somethg more lucky juz happen to me????

I WANNA GO HOME....................................................COUNTING DOWN THE LAST 72 HRS.....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home