heart felt gratitude....
haha... it's past midnight le..and my birthday is officially overrr~~~ =P
hmm juz wanna thank all who haf wished me happy birthdays... mostly is thru sms-es... haha though i tink maybe abt more than 90% of them dun even haf my blog addy =P i muz say tat this yr i'm really guilty to receive some sms-es when i dint even wish them on their bdays in the first place.. hmm think i muz admit that cos of my dance commitment, I've neglected lotsa things this yr..and also cos I reset my stupid HP for TWICE... and lost most of my frens' contacts and thus are unable to msg them on their bdays... though i still rem wan ok!! haa... and I've got q some contacts back yest cos I very blatantly asked them for their names when they smsed me.. haa.. some are just simple wishes... some are really heart-warming!! ironically many of them encouraged me to pursue my dance passion..which made me felt really elated! XD! oh yah i mus mention Beatrice!! haa.. I doubt she's reading this now.. but I was realy surprised to get her sms.. as we have not seen each other for such a long time ever since end of attachment 4 yrs ago? hmm yahh... she's really a v ery totful fren indeed!haa.. and not forgetting dearest ducksy and her never failing to call at 12am EVERY yr since... kindergarten? haha.. no la.. not so long ago.. but yeah.. really fortunate to haf such a funny and totful fren.. haiz but some very "insensitive" frens muz remind me of my age... BLEAHX =p u know who u r horrr... haha.. ya la... age is really catching up... and all the more I shld do wadeva i like now!!! yeshhh...
oh yahhh there wont be any more keck seng SW already... so saddd... and everytime when I think of EP SW and see the LONG LONG mrt line from JE to SIMEI!!!!!! I feel -_- =( tink might really need to cut down on my lessons till they open again at smu~ heh in the meantime perhaps gyming would come in useful.. ;P tink I'd miss the v cozy coffee bean near KS... and the Lau Pa Sat and the MR TEH TARIK!!! =( hmm come to tink of it... it has oni been abt 9 mths at KS? but seems to me like 9 yrs....
hmmm hope the brand new studio at smu would be nice and new and with STRONGGG AIRCON and clean toilets.. haha... oops.. am I asking for too much? =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home